Andrew John Flett
Andrew John Flett. Andrew was originally a Physics major at James Madison University but dropped out in order to work. Andrew has had many jobs including cook, computer repairman, factory worker and others. He was the owner/manager of a comic and games store in Richmond Virginia. Andrew's last job was as team lead in the Vitamin/HBA department of Roanoke Natural Foods. While there he was also on the Board of Directors and chaired the Community Outreach and Election Committees.
Andrew Flett's current Grand Challenge is helping to develop a method to assess the cost and practicality of using alternative technologies on Naval Bases. His sponsored research is concerned with fleet modelling and emissions.
- A.S., Engineering, 2007, Virginia Western Community College
- A.S., Science with Concentration in Mathematics, 2007, Virginia Western Community College
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2010, Georgia Institute of Technology
Memberships and Service
- Member AIAA
- Member Sigma Gamma Tau Aerospace Honor Society
- Member School of Aerospace Engineering Student Advisory Council