Ludovic Hivin is from Grenoble, France. He received his undergraduate degree in engineering from the Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France. He is currently a Graduate Research Assistant at ASDL. His primary research interests relate to transportation system improvements.
- A multimodal approach to demand for transportation, using agent-based and system dynamics models
- Air Traffic Modeling, fleet forecast, impact on the environment using system dynamics models
- Technology Identification for NextGen Air Transportation System
- Analysis of Historical Trends in Airline Fleet and Ticket Price in Response to Fluctuating Fuel Prices
- B.S., General Engineering, 2009, Ecole Centrale de Lyon
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2010, Georgia Institute of Technology