Michael Mueller started working at ASDL as a Graduate Research Assistant in 2009 and is studying aerospace engineering. His work inculdes system of systems performance anaylsis and conceptual design analysis. Outside of the lab, Michael is a private pilot and dabbles in model aircraft.
- Concept Development and Design
- Parametric Modeling and Analysis
- Surrogate Modeling
- Interactive Design and Analysis Suites
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2009, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2011, Georgia Institute of Technology
Michael A. Mueller, Stephane Dufresne, Santiago Balestrini-Robinson, Dimitri Mavris, "Enabling Rapid Naval Architecture Design Space Exploration", Modeling and Simulation World Conference, October 2010, Hampton Roads, VA.