Robert Kempf has been a student at the Georgia Institute of Technology since 2005 when he began his undergraduate studies in Aerospace Engineering. Today, he continues his studies as a Master's student at the Aerospace Systems Design Lab.
- Grand Challenge: Counter-Directed Energy Weapons
- Sponsored Research: Parametric Naval Surface Ship Design
Education and Work Experience
- Engineering Co-op, Jacobs Engineering, 2007-2009, Johnson Space Center, Houston, TX
- B.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2005-2010, Georgia Institute of Technology
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, 2010-2011 (anticipated), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Robert Kempf (Jacobs Engineering), Matthew Vogel (Jacobs Engineering), Heather L. Paul (NASA Johnson Space Center), "Ventilation Transport Trade Study for Future Space Suit Life Support Systems", International Conference on Environmental Systems, 2008, San Francisco, CA, USA.
Memberships and Service
- AIAA Student Member